Great to hear Sir Ken talking about the essential nature of creativity, as far as “being human” is concerned – and how progress is made in all areas of human existence, INCLUDING science, technology, maths and so on. How would Einstein, Isaac Newton and co have achieved what they did with a creative bone in their body? And yet I dare say that, in their day, there were also people fighting such creativity just as there are today… But were they in charge of the Education system?
March 12, 2011
Sir Ken Robinson on Saturday Live (Radio 4)
This entry was posted on Saturday, March 12th, 2011 at 9:29 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
stuff I’ve written
UKEdchat Nominated BlogClick Here to View All Nominated Educators
When I wrote stuff
- RT @shannonrwatts: Donald Trump has been accused of raping a 13-year-old, raping his ex-wife and attempting to rape a female business assoc… 3 hours ago
- RT @Harryslaststand: I am going to be 95 in February 2018 but I believe the Refugee Crisis is so dire, that I am going to travel the world… 3 hours ago
- RT @mikegalsworthy: “We are the same country we have always been. With the same values and same principles ” - David Davis just said this i… 3 hours ago
- RT @doctor_oxford: 1. How *dare* you describe us as ‘sitting on our laurels’? 2. Everything we achieve is in spite of your punitive NHS un… 3 hours ago
- RT @classtools: Hexagon Learning - Generate downloadable / HTML5 online activities using this free tool: classtools.net/hexagon/ #edtech ht… 3 hours ago