Great to hear Sir Ken talking about the essential nature of creativity, as far as “being human” is concerned – and how progress is made in all areas of human existence, INCLUDING science, technology, maths and so on. How would Einstein, Isaac Newton and co have achieved what they did with a creative bone in their body? And yet I dare say that, in their day, there were also people fighting such creativity just as there are today… But were they in charge of the Education system?
March 12, 2011
Sir Ken Robinson on Saturday Live (Radio 4)
This entry was posted on Saturday, March 12th, 2011 at 9:29 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
stuff I’ve written
When I wrote stuff
- RT @NicBoothby: "I'm very highly educated. I know words, I have the best words. But there's no better word than stupid." #DonaldTrump - 30t… 5 hours ago
- RT @imgur: Cerberus as a puppy, guarding the gates to heck. imgur.com/gallery/jFksJ https://t.co/8v5QHEOvv8 5 hours ago
- RT @bobby: he deleted it and then reposted a half hour later with the same dumbass misspelling. most powerful man on earth. https://t.co/ZT… 5 hours ago
- RT @DreamHouseX: There's A Genius Street Artist Running Loose In New York boredpanda.com/street-art-tom… 5 hours ago
- RT @soledadobrien: I'd like to propose the American flag. That might be a good one. twitter.com/the_suburbanis… 8 hours ago