Great to hear Sir Ken talking about the essential nature of creativity, as far as “being human” is concerned – and how progress is made in all areas of human existence, INCLUDING science, technology, maths and so on. How would Einstein, Isaac Newton and co have achieved what they did with a creative bone in their body? And yet I dare say that, in their day, there were also people fighting such creativity just as there are today… But were they in charge of the Education system?
March 12, 2011
Sir Ken Robinson on Saturday Live (Radio 4)
This entry was posted on Saturday, March 12th, 2011 at 9:29 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
stuff I’ve written
When I wrote stuff
- RT @pollytoynbee: Leading Brexit campaigner says 'vacuous' referendum should never been called independent.co.uk/news/uk/politi… 1 hour ago
- RT @theipaper: A letter to Paul Dacre from a journalist who worked at the Daily Mail bit.ly/2s2kzCF 1 hour ago
- RT @Wimbledon: 11 hours and five minutes. 183 games. More than 100 aces each. 70-68 in the fifth set. Seven years ago today... #Wimbledon… 1 hour ago
- RT @mehdirhasan: Lol twitter.com/owenjones84/st… 1 hour ago
- RT @Peston: I know we know this about him. But when you seem them all together, they inspire awe nytimes.com/interactive/20… #TrumpLies 1 hour ago