Great to hear Sir Ken talking about the essential nature of creativity, as far as “being human” is concerned – and how progress is made in all areas of human existence, INCLUDING science, technology, maths and so on. How would Einstein, Isaac Newton and co have achieved what they did with a creative bone in their body? And yet I dare say that, in their day, there were also people fighting such creativity just as there are today… But were they in charge of the Education system?
March 12, 2011
Sir Ken Robinson on Saturday Live (Radio 4)
This entry was posted on Saturday, March 12th, 2011 at 9:29 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
stuff I’ve written
UKEdchat Nominated BlogClick Here to View All Nominated Educators
When I wrote stuff
- Nation Rejects A*seholes. twitter.com/TIME/status/96… 37 minutes ago
- RT @cpchris: @chessmartinez Like you I have cerebral palsy. I live alone in the community. I’ve had problems making 999 calls because of my… 44 minutes ago
- RT @Independent: Trump asked people to report "big problems" to authorities. Then this happened indy100.com/article/dr-ban… 1 hour ago
- Apologies if this offends anyone, but it is a) hilarious and b) perfectly timed... #SCOvENG twitter.com/womensart1/sta… 1 hour ago
- RT @RTBFinfo: Calais: l'État français assurera la distribution de repas aux migrants à partir du 6 mars rtbf.be/info/monde/det… 1 hour ago